Monday, July 13, 2009

*yawn*

yes, it's nearly 11am, and i'm JUST waking up. haha =P

anywho...more office training today! i pretty much know what i am doing now, so they're just supervising me. I GOT MY KEYS YESTERDAYYY!!! i get to choose my over-ride numbers today & 99% chance they'll start with 444/******. :) so, i'm stoked. gotta use my lucky number tho. :) uhm...what else? chilling with lauren when i get off today. :) should be fun. going to janaf & perusing prices for theater stuff @ CHS. lol...long story, but we need a vacuum. :) 2moro should also be fun :D after work i'm heading over to helen's & we're going to chess night to meet up with tracy, mrs. suhay & a few others where we'll discuss my part in the HHCF, which i'm also stoked about. that ends @ 10 & from there, i'm headed to pick up gaby & we're going to see the midnight viewing of the new Harry Potter movie. :D possibly meeting up with some ppl. so, yay!! ;)

alright, i must close for now...for my stomach is growling & i must satisfy its anger. FEED ME! =P~

1 comment: