Friday, July 17, 2009

Jettonne!!! =D

From: ☼Jettonne☼
To: ♥CASPER the friendly bean pole♥
Date: Jul 17, 2009 12:26 PM
Subject: hey :)

I get so caught up in my work and my time goes by soooo fast! I MISS YOU!!! I think about you and Miss O' and Mr. Tanner Man all the time! It's been so very HOT HOT HOT! I need to get you your necklace. Or at least get you to come see it and see if you like it or not LOL. I could make you something else if you think you won't wear the ammonite often. I made one for Miss O' too. But every day I work and I'm better at what I do, so I could sell the ammonites and make you both something better LOL! Anyways, the two necklaces are strug up on a leather cord, not even sure if I like them anymore myself lol! We should go see a movie together sometime soon. I'm going to SC to see Kyle Aug 1st weekend with my daughter Jacqueline. She's driving because I need to fix my car before I travel with it again. It needs like 2,000 dollars worth of fixing, part of the reason why I have been working so very hard. And with that said, I must get back to work! Love you sweety pie! Hugggggs Jettonne PS: I'll text u soon, we should get together very soon!♥

a) i HAD to put this up here just because of the 3rd line. it's amazing. XD
b) awwww!!!!! =P <3

No comments:

Post a Comment