Saturday, July 4, 2009

HARBOR FEST!!!

was fuckin awesome!! ;)

went up there & met up with my sister & a few friends. lol...omg DUSTAN! hahaha....way to be inconspicuous about lucian. omg...it was hilarious!! XD long story short, i got his number...thanks to a text from dustan saying "l-moneey numberr is *******" and then he looked at me & was like "they dont call me d-rock for nothin!" omg. ya kinda hadta be there, but i luvv my buddies ;) and like dustan stole my phone and was looking thru it to see if i'd saved the # and he was like "i've known this guy for a long time, he's a really good guy & wont screw u over like other guys...so if you like him, just go stand next to him & we'll leave y'all alone." haha...so of course, he was standing next to my sister & i wedged my way in between them...ANNNDDDD i got my hugs before i left. :D [too bad he's like almost 10 years older than me.........]

okay...bed now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment