Monday, July 20, 2009

pros/cons [potential epic fail] ((*LUCIAN*))

pros:
1) he's really sweet, hospitable, etc.
2) has a really good job, travels a lot, etc...
3) did i mention like his dad's ENTIRE side of the family went to Pius???
4) we have a lot in common.
5) he's into martial arts.
6) he has not said ONE deragatory thing to me whatsoever.
7) he knows i dislike the whole "drinking" concept, and respects it.
8) i told him about my mom, and he said he'd love to take me up there sometime to see her. [awww!!!]
9) he really likes the fact that i love school an am staying in college and what not.
10) he just bought a house.
11) he owns a shoe company.
12) he's been traveling ALL over the states due to business trips.
13) he wants me to meet his parents and his sister next monday night @ dinner.
14) we chilled at his house today for a while & just enjoyed being around each other.15) he's into fantasy books...like LOTR & such. [eeep!]
16) he set his myspace status about me. "L-Money had fun hanging out with someone this morning"

cons:
1) as of monday, he'll be 9 years older than me. yes, he'll be 27.

FML!!! i mean...i'm not saying age matters...but idk what i'd be getting myself into.

ya know??

1 comment:

  1. Friendly Neighborhood Gaby chimes in!
    Cons:
    1) Has expressed no serious interest in Star Trek.
    2) [Possibly] hasn't heard "The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins" by Leonard Nimoy [a.k.a. the most legit song ever] [but for real, if he likes LOTR, you should Limewire that song and let him hear it. Hahaha].
    3) ......oh wait, we're talking about YOU here. MY BAD.

    Hahaha, but you know how I feel about the situation. Um, just make sure he doesn't want to settle down. That's my only concern O.o

    ReplyDelete