Tuesday, April 21, 2009

secrets unveiled // my stupidity

well...crystal now knows my "deep dark secret" / main reason why i couldnt look at brittney directly in the eye on saturday...>.<
and like...when we started talking...oh geez...>.<
blargh...yeah...dont know how i'm going to go about all that, but she wants to go guitar shopping soon, lol :) [yay!] >.<
i mean...everyone at my work knows, and a few select other ppl...but i wouldnt want anyone like lauren c. finding out...well, either lauren i guess. idk O_o or nancy and grady...im not sure how they'd take it...or if they'd COMPLETELY disown me. =/ gah. idk...idc really.

aside from all that...idk what's gotten into me the past few days. i've been thinking too much again i guess. but whatever the hell is wrong with me is pushing me over the edge. im to the point where i was recklessly driving today. i crossed three lanes of traffic BETWEEN two 18-wheelers...as well as raced someone on the way home from karate tonight. i was going 55 on chesapeake blvd. i couldve gotten hurt. or worse - i couldve gotten someone else hurt. the worst part is, the idiots [including myself] that i was racing were both on bikes screaming "yeaauh" the whole time. i was stupid. i'm never going to do that again. i honestly shouldnt have been driving. i've never had this much on my mind before. and i shouldnt be driving when im thinking like this. its terrible. i hate it. i hate all of it. =/

ugh, i guess i know why i slept until 1 today...so i could stay up all night doing homework. O_o finish up editing that 10-pg history paper & email it to my history teacher, edit the video - which i'll post on youtube for your viewing pleasure - and email THAT to my history teacher, edit my powerpoint for my presentation tomorrow for english, and print out a buncha stuff for history and chem. [actually, might do the printing in the morning, just wake up early. idk]

i'd better get off of here. i'll catch up on quotes and their analysis things eventually. probably once the semester's over b/c i NEED to intensely (sp) study for these upcoming exams.

peace [and happy earth day tomorrow!]
-kel

No comments:

Post a Comment