Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Image/Quote Analysis before I run to my next class...

Analysis: Read it. Mull it over for a while. It's all so very true. However, there is another evil hidden in others wolves as well - the fact that some people want to hold others back...not wanting to let go and let them start anew. In turn, the evil wolf in that person doesnt want to let go either...causing it to be held back due to either it's surroundings or emotions towards something else. Every obstacle can be overcome. With sacrifices, knowledge, wisdom and experience of others, they will help you through. Anyone can overcome any hardship, obstacle, or bump in the road if they take the time to THINK BEFORE THEY ACT. I'm fully aware of this now, and no longer will I let opportunities get away from me...

No comments:

Post a Comment