Tuesday, June 16, 2009

i cant sleep.

=(

but i'm proud to announce i've moved up to office work. :D lol

i spent my evening attempting two new pain killers, and unfortunately i still feel like i'm going to kiel over. *sigh* i hate it. :( oh well. but despite the fact i KNOW i'm going to feel bad tomorrow, i'll still be at karate since i didnt make it tonight. and yes, i could've made it on time had my idiotic fear of the interstate not kicked in at last minute. :( i hate that i get cold feet everytime i hear someone mention the thought of me driving long distances on the interstate. it's not the car, it's the fact that i hate merging and am one of the paranoid drivers who will tap their brakes every five minutes & keeps thinking i'll wreck. :( i just need to get over my fear before i venture out...alas, the only way to get over the fear is to face it continuously. and since i've gotten my work schedule to cooperate, since i have power over there now, i will hopefully conquer that fear in the near future and thusly set my priorities straight. if i want that blackbelt, i need to buckle down. i need a LOT of practice, and i cant do most of it on my own. one-steps, three-steps, etc...endurance still has a way to go as well. uuugh. ive got a LOT of work to do this summer.

and now that i've successfully made my headache worse, i'm going to attempt [once again] to fall asleep. highly doubtful that i will...but i can at least stop staring at a computer screen. i just hope no one is mad at me for not attendning training tonight. i'll get over my fear of the interstate. i promise i will...and i'll prove it.

*sigh...* damn headache...amongst other things.
gnite world.
*kel*

No comments:

Post a Comment