Tuesday, May 5, 2009

yay!

ahh yay! the text messaging blogger works with complete success. :) it even sends a text back saying the message was posted to your blog. [awesomeness] :)

work was absolutely hilarious yesterday. turns out Bucky is our new soda refill guy. [idk what they're called...] but he used to go to ryan. and of course steven was working yesterday while the soda guys were there...and bucky walked by and was like "omg...kellie..????" and i turn around & he gives me a hug, and steven goes "aw...im jealous." [ha..haha...] so later, steven was like "you knew him?" & i'm like "yeah...he went to my high school..." and he was like "oh....i'd do him." I WAS WEAK!!!!! ahahah...i couldnt stop laughing, and the three customers in my line were weak too. omg...it was GREAT!! XD ahahaha!! =P [the rest of work was good too...per usual.]


anyways...i've been working on my index cards/studying/what have you for my history exam on thursday. >.< im just about drained. lol...however all the studying i did for the chem exam paid off - 91!! =D yee! lol. my overall grade in the class was a solid B. so it's all good. ;D

so now, i think ima take a short siesta before i head over to pius. willow and i are already under my covers...and the weather is icky. lol =P [see?? she's sleeeeeeeping. =P haha]


No comments:

Post a Comment